Re: [xmca] Vygotsky on Identity?

From: Wolff-Michael Roth <mroth who-is-at uvic.ca>
Date: Sat Nov 24 2007 - 07:06:38 PST

Hi all,
I hesitated in letting you know, because I have no intention or need
for self-promotion. But some may be interested in this paper in which
I develop a CHAT position on identity; and it appeared in a special
issue that our CHAT colleague Julian Williams from Manchester
University had edited. Cheers, Michael

Roth, W.-M. (2007). The ethico-moral nature of identity: Prolegomena
to the development of third-generation cultural-historical activity
theory. International Journal of Educational Research, 46, 83–93.