Re: [xmca] The Wells Article

From: ruqaiya hasan <Ruqaiya.Hasan who-is-at ling.mq.edu.au>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 17:14:23 PDT

Dear Mike

I must be a lurker or something. But I certainly have been a silent reader
of xmca discourse, which I do enjoy and learn a lot from. Many times I have
been tempted to intervene but have resisted the temptation. However, I do
listen with care.

I am wondering though if my being a lurker is the reason I can't open the
website? I would really like to be able to read Gordon's paper. Many thanks
for any help you might be able to give me.

Sincerely

Ruqaiya Hasan
Emeritus Professor, Macquarie University, Australia