Re: [xmca] Emotion at Work ("seichas" as "bukra")

From: Anton Yasnitsky <the_yasya who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 16:31:04 PDT

Mike,

I guess, this Russian "seichas", or even "shchass" (lit. 'now') translated
into Arabic is "bukra" (lit. "tomorrow"). Both, however, are most likely
to mean 'never' ;)... Here it is - cross-cultural temporality :)....

=== message truncated ===

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca