Re: [xmca] 'Summer reading' continued: "Are we Rome?"

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 17:55:22 PDT

You perhaps prefer Putin~s Russia, Eric. check out the stories about
^"Nashi" (Ours) the new putin youth group. Gitler youth in red scarves
not brown shirts.

Meantime, the Iraqi soccer/football team, that cannot live in Iraq (thank
you Saddam and GW) win the Aisian (???) tournament and the killing
in Iraq is quieted for a while (not automatically, but owing to automatic
gun fire).

Should we prefer Seventh Seal, Virgin Spring, or Scene from a Marriage?
mike