Re: [xmca] Banana Mediated Emotions: Herb Clark's book

From: Steve Gabosch <sgabosch who-is-at comcast.net>
Date: Wed Jul 25 2007 - 11:55:55 PDT

This delightful and inspired 1998 article "A Cultural and Historical
View of Human Nature" by Mike Cole and Karl Levitin outlines the
principles of cultural historical activity theory and offers an
overview of the Mescheryakov program for deaf and blind children as
its primary illustration of applying the theory.

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/People/MCole/Cultural-Historical2.PDF

- Steve