Re: [xmca] Artist as creator reminds me of combined motor method

From: ERIC.RAMBERG@spps.org
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 06:50:52 PST

But at present we have Lois et al 'sperformance as an intervention strategy
to consider.
mike

Mike:

Thank you for the push to read the Holzman and Karliner presentation paper.
It is indeed proof that your work in the afterschool programs has started
to grow in other areas. As I wrote earlier I will try to script a dialogue
that presents what I was referring to earlier in how performance as
intervention has benefited the students that I work with.

eric