Re: [xmca] Some words about Hi Neighbor

From: Volker.hippie (Volker.hippie@tele2adsl.dk)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 17:14:22 PST

Yes, and from Lois Holzman I learned that performing to teach is much
more fullfilling than just teaching.

The other day one leader (a client) phoned me, where he asked:/ Could we
instead of doing "supervision" again play, like last time, we worked
together, where we played a form of "that's my ridiculous life"? My
staff was so happy, afterwards, last time.

Yes/, and I think, wow, now the leader has catched the idea, that
performing and playing is a (better) way of learning than all this
serious talk.

Yes, and Phil, you are right, is is about learning, or practicing new
language games (it is here Wittgenstein is helpful to read together with
Vygotsky).

Volker