Re: [xmca] Welcome to New Voices

From: Volker.hippie (Volker.hippie@tele2adsl.dk)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 16:02:25 PST

Hello, how wonderful to be welcome.

Yes, and my name is Volker Bunzendahl, always experiencing to become a
head taller than before, even if I am still 170 cm, when I work
together, in jointaction, that is processes where I participate, with my
students, clients, thereby bringing along the creativity I learned, with
my friends, at e.g. the wonderful meetings in Banja Luka and Belgrade,
with people and friends of Hi neigbor (Zdravo da ste), and the
fantastic conferences, held by Lois Holzman and the East Side Institute.
Places where e.g. Lina and Leif og Bojana, from Macedonia and Sweden and
Serbia, are part of this wonderful, Vygotsky-family.

Yes, and Vygotsky and his work, meetings with Githa, his daughter, and
most of all, experiences of playing in Zones of proximal development,
is, at least for me, what makes our international bond, which I hope,
here on this list, we can share, and, as Leif said, complete with.

I started to read Vygotsky first time in 1991, in Århus, where the
professors had been reading him, and Leontjev, and a little bit Elkonin,
plus a lot of Marx and Engels since the happy sixties. 1997 I fell down
on earth in New York, where I listened to a new, more fresh, more
enjoying and free way of reading, and most interesting, of practicing
Vygotsky.

I just came home from three jobs/sessions at three different schools.
Three different processes, places, subjects we looked at. - Three places
where performing was helpful in building the group, - three places where
we build new language games, new forms of life.

Three places where "my friends", the Vygotsky-family, were my earvoice
of inspiration.

Thanks to you, and all our new friends, Volker

PS. Now, on my calendre, it is 8th of december, "a working class hero is
something to be", - yes and I love John Lennon, and send my thoughts to
strawberry field, and Yoko, his real love.