Re: [xmca] Subjectivity of participants in Community Organizational Cultures

From: Wolff-Michael Roth (mroth@uvic.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 20:59:18 PST

Hi all,
a bit belated after a trip to Oslo and back, barely avoiding snow
storms in Frankfurt.

Chapter 10 of our book

Roth, W.-M., Hwang, S., Lee, Y-J., & Goulart, M. (2005).
Participation, learning, and identity: Dialectical perspectives.
Berlin: Lehmanns Media.

explicitly deals with the relation of the individual | collective
dialectic in organizations. Good work has been done by Emmanuel
Levinas, from a dialectical perspective.

Also, research is not about "applying" concepts but working out
concepts that are relevant in and to praxis.

Cheers,

Michael