Re: [xmca] ISCAR, XMCA, and your burning issues

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (ana@zmajcenter.org)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 13:26:05 PDT

Dear Helena,
U am so sorry that you experienced this. It seemed to me also that
things were not quite right, when I did not hear from the Conference
Committee for a long time. But I started sending e-mails to various
addresses and finally got a reply that my presentation was accepted. I
thought that it was just a delay in informing people about the
acceptance. But your letter makes me think that there were some other
problems too. We should find out what was the process to evaluate the
proposals, and if any of the proposals were lost in space.

I am very sorry not to meet you in Sevilla. Maybe in the AERA 2006 in
San Francisco?
All the best
Ana