Re: [xmca] change in education

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 09:18:38 PDT

Mary-- There is an enormous amount of material to be discussed in your note.
When you are back we might see if we
can find some way to interrogate at least some of them systematically.

Just one noticing. You point to a way to "explode" the division of labor
into a mutiplicity into a tangle of intersecting, overlapping
networks. I believe a similar tendency can be see in the work of many who
similarly inquire about multiple subjects, tools,
social rules, communities, objects.

Lots of everythings connected to lots of other everythings on lots of time
scales makes for some difficult problems of analysis!!!
mike