[xmca] Fwd: [cogdevsoc] Position in developmental psychology at Indiana University

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 18:05:41 PDT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linda Smith <smith4@indiana.edu>
Date: Aug 2, 2005 2:34 PM
Subject: [cogdevsoc] Position in developmental psychology at Indiana
University
To: Cognitive Development Society <cogdevsoc@listserv.unc.edu>

The Department of Psychology at Indiana University Bloomington invites
applicants for a tenure track position in developmental psychology.
Although we expect to hire at the Assistant or Associate Professor
level, we are interested in all applicants with an outstanding record
of research. We are particularly interested in candidates with a
computational, cognitive neuroscience, or bio-psychological approach to
human development and are interested in candidates with expertise in
both typical and atypical patterns of development. Applicants should
send full dossiers, including a curriculum vita, statement of research
goals, statement of teaching goals, and pertinent preprints and
publications to Linda Smith, Chair, Psychology, Indiana University,
1101 East 10th Street, Bloomington IN, 47405-7007. Applicants should
arrange to have 3 letters of recommendations sent to the same address.
Review of all applications will begin on November 15, 2005, and will
continue until the position is filled. Indiana University is an
Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women and minority
candidates are encouraged. A PhD in a relevant field is required.

---
--- You are currently subscribed to cogdevsoc as: mcole who-is-at ucsd.edu.
leave-cogdevsoc-4611817M@listserv.unc.edu
For more information about the Cognitive Development Society listserv,
please see our Webpage: http://www.cogdevsoc.org