Re: [xmca] LCA: Speaking of antinomies

From: Armando Perez (armreyper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 07:10:08 PDT

Michael:
I m really in accord with you that it is in practice,
action that are integrated both planes of
subjectivity, that I work out as colective and
personal(inter and inter). I agree also that both are
premise and results of practice, action. But, if it is
possible to establish theoretically and
epistemologically that in its genesis, development and
so on both are transversalizased for practice, in its
real movement may be in real antagonism,
contradiction. Thatīs why we are working, now, in
Cuba, as projects of research, in the development of a
community that could integtrate as much as possible
the personal and the social in a community project.
Armando