Hello all -
I tried to register to the XMCA Book Discussions according to the
instructions Kristen Clark gave in her mail and I couldn't. In the mentioned
website I could not find any "New users join here", so I would appreciate if
you can tell me how to register.
Thanks in advance. Regards,
De: Kristen Clark [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Enviado el: Jueves, 19 de Agosto de 2004 08:31 p.m.
Asunto: XMCA Book Discussions
Hi all - We in San Diego are trying out a new (new to us) web-based utility
for book discussions. Ilyenkov is the first topic. Please check it out and
let us know if you were able to add yourself to the XMCA Book Discussions
class. From there you should be able add/reply to messages, post new
1. To get started/register, all you need to do is copy the class key to your
2. Then go to this website: http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/index.html and click
"New Users Join Here".
3. Enter the class key and select "Join the Class".
4. The link should take you to a registration page. NOTE: Please DO NOT
register as "anonymous". Fill out the form and select "Join the Class".
5. When the next page loads, Select "Finish Registration". From there you
should automatically be taken to the log-in page.
6. Log-in and select "Log In to the ICA" - you should now enter the XMCA
Book Discussions forum.
5. You will find current discussions under "Conferencing".
Hope this helps.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Tue Nov 09 2004 - 11:43:01 PST