RE: XMCA Book Discussions

From: Kristen Clark (krclark@ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 08:42:14 PDT

Hi Graciela - our admin mistakenly removed the link and we are working to
get it re-posted. In the meantime:

1. To get started/register, all you need to do is copy the class key to your
clipboard: BZ063Z2X66

2. Then go to this website: http://www.nicenet.org/ica/class_join.cfm

3. Enter the class key and select "Join the Class".

4. The link should take you to a registration page. NOTE: Please DO NOT
register as "anonymous". Fill out the form and select "Join the Class".

5. When the next page loads, Select "Finish Registration". From there you
should automatically be taken to the log-in page.

6. Log-in and select "Log In to the ICA" - you should now enter the XMCA
Book Discussions forum.

7. You will find current discussions under "Conferencing".

8. To return to log-in the next time, go to
http://www.nicenet.org/ica/login.cfm

Hope this helps.

Best,

Kristen Clark