Nomination foe CHSIG Secretary

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 04:06:37 PDT

Hi Folks,

I nominate Chrysoula Fantaousakis for re-election as CHSIG secretary.
Chrysoula's performance over the past term makes this nomination easy. If
you're in San Diego, please take the opportunity to greet her, as she plans
to be at the business meeting. She has some wonderful ideas and her
experience, not only from within but also from outside the sig, make what I
feel is an ideal candidate. I'm really pleased that Chrysoula has accepted
the nomination and I'm sure she'll continue to be great for CHSIG!

--
--------
bb