RE: hickey article in ESJ

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 17:11:33 PST

Dear xma-ers and ch-sig-ers-

My intention to use an embedded password (which means you can access the
Document Library only through the Home page of the CH-SIG website
http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG) is motivated only by two reasons:

1) to democratize the use of the library: everyone from xmca or ch sig can
place and access a paper without asking my permission to do so;
2) to minimize a possibility that people outside xmca and sig can find the
Library and exploit it by putting pornography, games, and movies (it
happened in past).

I did not have any Copyright consideration because I think it is up to
people using the SIG website.

What do you think?

Eugene