RE: hickey article in ESJ

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 17:48:58 PST

Hi Eugene. Could you tell xmca folk who are not on ch-sig how to access the
papers through the home page of the sig? And, do you think we should have
an explicity pointer on the xmca site? Anyone can read it, which might cause
difficulties.

Robert Siegler's site (#1 google entry) is unusual because all of his recent
stuff, or a ton of it, is up there in PDF. I can imagine circumstances
where this could be the source of difficulty.

The entire "be open/but not too open" aspect of these quetions recapitulates
itself with kids in absolutely wild ways, but we should see the dilemma
in our own practices as well, me thinketh.

mike