Re: xmca as zdp: a personal deposition

From: Ricardo Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 09:53:36 PST

Thank you very much for the references, Phill.

    First, Ricardo, i enjoyed reading your narrative, in particular the
direct connections with CHAT and your process of becoming a member of xmca.

     your two last questions can be answered in part by Bill Baroway and Eva
Ekeblad - they have done work on dialogic processes within xmca. also in
the archives there has certainly been a lot of discussion about our "online
lives", though not with that particular descriptor.

    certainly your narratives adds a deeply rich reflection to our mutual
processes here.

thanks,

phillip

phillip white