Re: VIRUSes HOAXes Security/Trust Relations and, of course, Contradictions

From: Nate Schmolze (v3y3g3o3t3s3k3y@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 16:38:29 PDT

The Office Org 1.0 is the GNU (free) version of Star Office 6.0. I have been
using the beta for the past two years and can not live without it.

Like, if I want to put a graphic 7.12 cm from the left side of the page I
can really do it.

Nate
>From: Bill Barowy <wbarowy@attbi.com>
>To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
>Subject: Re: VIRUSes HOAXes Security/Trust Relations and, of course,
>Contradictions
>Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:35:40 -0400
>
>I completely agree with the technical side of the solutions too, Nate.
>They
>are part of the necessarily-systemic transformations.
>
>Relatedly, Sun microsystem's Star Office is interoperable with MS office
>and
>version 5.2 is available for Windows pc's for free, downloadable off the
>web:
>
>http://wwws.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/5.2/get/get.html

nAtE

vygotsky@charter.net
http://webpages.charter.net/schmolze1/

The flag is a symbol of the fact that man is still a herd animal.

Albert Einstein