Re: FW: VIRUS ALERT

From: Mark Smith (mpsmith@UDel.Edu)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 17:16:43 PDT

Hi Judy, Mark, Paul and and the rest of XMCA,

As a new contributor to XMCA, I am very excited that this is such a
comfortable and trusting forum where people are very friendly to each other
and provide a safe place for making mistakes. For example, Judy sent a
message concerning the whole XMCA community regarding computer safety.
Unfortunately, her information was part of a new virus scam. What is
amazing for me is that XMCA people instead of being irritated and angry at
Judy are supportive through friendly teasing of each other. So we create a
safe space for intellectual and non-intellectual discussions. This even
prompted my first post to the group!!!!

What do you think? (as Eugene used to say).

Mark Smith

University of Delaware
School of Education