Re: Practictioner as 'bricolage'

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 21:32:36 PDT

Just a quick note -- I'd like to bookmark the eclecticism discussion as
something I have been thinking a bit about -- but while presently traveling,
and having limited time to access xmca, it's just not possible to wirte
anything that would contribute. Perhaps we can return, or at lest I can offer
something later.

bb

--- Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu <rjapias@uol.com.br> wrote:

> Eric,
> Although "ecletic" has been seen as a pejorative or derogatory term I believe
> - like you, I guess - that Vygotsky was claimming something as a learning
> opening to different points of view, maybe a critical advantage of
=

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]