abstract cages/stats/historicity

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 06:56:46 PDT

Not that only "top contributors" make up gemeinschaft -- certainly there is
more and are more. But, if we are to learn from ourselves, then we ought not
to forget, and ought to confront our own historicity, and perhaps remember
anew. As Diane noted, we change with who is writing, and so, with all the
dangers of simplicity, but in contrast to gender differentiation, here is a
quick look at who were the 7 people posting the most for each term, and "top
ten" over the life of xmca, in a couple of different formats:

http://www.lesley.edu/faculty/wbarowy/sr/xmca.hist.html

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]