Re(2): concrete cages

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 23:10:45 PDT

xmca@weber.ucsd.edu writes:
>Phil,
>
>thanks for the uptake on my message, and for the further analysis.
>
>I don't understand how to analyze (yet) from a CHAT perspective the dramas
>and activities of the skater-park - and perhaps my personal local
>interpretation was a gloss on the actual event. .. my local story
>laminated onto Bill's story.
>
>but then we do story the world don't we?

kathryn, phillip. you've said a mouthful.
 the traditional"story" of the world has a happy ending.
in every comparable instance, this story is affirmed with women who
succeed. the thousands of women who are beaten down and Storied:
into kinds of ignorance, as opposed to kinds of consciousness.
women make concessions. men endure the changes.

BLAH
diane

"[Hugging the television] Let's never fight again."
Homer Simpson

diane celia hodges
university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
vancouver, bc
mailing address: 46 broadview avenue, montreal, qc, H9R 3Z2