Re: punctuating the equilibrium

From: Molly Freeman (mollyfreeman@telis.org)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 11:37:45 PDT

Mike,

Braudel citation

Primary source: Fernand Braudel. "History and the Social Sciences: The Long
Duree." In On History. Tr. Sarah Matthews. Chicago: University of Chicago
Press 1980 pp.25-54.

Secondary source: from page 49 in Mikhail Bakhtin: Creation of a Prosaics,
Gary Saul Morrison & Caryl Emerson. 1990. Stanford University Press

Molly