Machinistic behavior

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 19:40:09 PDT

Et al.,

It has weighed upon my mind greatly the concept of whether we perceive the
patterns which inherently rise within social orders as mechanistic or
functional. I bring to light the current pattern which usually follows
postings of mine that don't follow etiquette, nor attempts to illicit praise.
 Communication towards me becomes stagnant and the once lively discourse is
extremely subdued. I, using CHAT characteristics, could attribute this
pattern to associations and levels that escape my understanding. However, I
believe that this communication pattern emerges from the context of an
applied method that is ongoing and occasionally unpredictable. Yes, the
appearance of a predicatable pattern would provide me with enough evidence to
assume that the CHAT society has designed and implemented a proper machine
for implementing purpose and system; therefore, if I question any set
protocol of the 'actual CHAT system' I will be perceived as a threat to the
'chain of command'.

Remember, whether theory diregards these notions or not; context determines
function.

Just remember; context determines function.

Currently determining my function,
Eric Ramberg