Re: 1987

From: Yrjo Engestrom (yengestr@ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 11:09:00 PDT

Dear colleagues, some of my afterthoughts to Learning by Expanding are
included in a new introduction which I wrote for the German and Japanese
editions of LBE, which both appeared in 1999. The new intro was actually
written in 1997, that's why it was titled 'ten years after'. I suppose it is
included in the web version of the book - at least I sent it to Nate.

Cheers,

Yrjo Engestrom