Re: which level?

From: Judith Diamondstone (diamonju@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 08:09:07 PDT

In a sense, anyone who "is" at level II -- anyone who has learned how to
learn and can move across settings; whose experience is punctuated by what
counts as a context of action must draw on level III learning in completely
unfamiliar territory, where "what counts as a context" of action has to be
learned anew. what do you think? or you? or you?
judy