Re: Re(2): ad hominum/womanum

Dr. PedroR. Portes (prport01 who-is-at athena.louisville.edu)
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 17:58:09 -0400

There is a real fiery discussion happening over the Daly (feminist)
untenuring story you may find interesting, if interested it is on the xmca
web page....and in part below
the flick was disconcerting, must be debriefed..
also, what was the name of that great recommended book?, i promised myself
i was going to take time to read a good novel finally..
p.

Pedro R. Portes,
Professor of Educational %
Counseling Psychology