Re: how Phil?

Phil Graham (pw.graham who-is-at student.qut.edu.au)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:02:51 +1000

At 09:12 09-08-99 -0700, Mike wrote:
>I am left wondering a lot about how my current activies which I like to
>think are part of a solution are constiutive of the problem.

Me too. I have no answers whatsoever other than to suggest asking the
"exploitation" question rather than the "domination" question. I think the
answers it gives are more definitive of what requires action and why. This
was precisely the point of my post. It was not to denigrate anybody or
their arguments at all. On these grounds I cannot apologise for what I
said. It was a comment on the historical fragmentation of the "left" and a
perspective on its mode of fragmentation; not an insult to those holding
specific viewpoints or doing/saying things they feel are right.

In the end, what more can we do?

Phil

Phil Graham
p.graham who-is-at qut.edu.au