Re: reference

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
25 Nov 1998 14:00:21 -0000

Angel,

Hi! Great to hear from you. Sorry I took so long to get
back to you. I was away over the week end & playing catch up
'til now. Looking back at your previous note, I think perhaps
de Certeau may be useful to you: _The Practice of
Everyday Life_ (& other) He, in any case, pays
attention to what we DO with what we're given, to
our consumption of culture, where resistance 'resides.'
I'm sure feminist critical theory might help, but
I can't think of anything specific. Have you heard
from others 'back channel' ?

Your comments on the limits of self reflection are
well taken here.

I'm off to a funeral. Sigh.

Judy