glick lost in xmca-land

Mike Cole (mcole who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu)
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:04:38 -0700 (PDT)

Joe Glick tells me that while he can read XMCA, this note which he wanted to
post disappeared into the great byte bucket in the semiosphere.
mike
-----
>From jglick who-is-at email.gc.cuny.edu Wed Jun 3 13:32:00 1998
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 16:33:17 -0400
To: mcole who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu
>From: JOSEPH GLICK <jglick who-is-at email.gc.cuny.edu>
Subject: CUNY GC search (fwd)
THIS JOB ANNOUNCEMENT SHOULD BE OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO ANYONE ON THE XMCA
LIST.

CUNY GRADUATE SCHOOL AND UNIVERSITY CENTER, NEW YORK CITY.
Professor or Associate Professor in Ph.D. Program in Developmental
Psychology: Tenure-track position to begin September 1999. Primary
duties: teaching doctoral-level courses, supervising graduate student
research, conducting research, departmental service. Qualifications:
Ph.D., record of significant academic publications and achievement,
established scholarly reputation, experience teaching and supervising
graduate students. Evidence of extramural funding desirable. Areas of
specialization may include cognitive, social/emotional, cultural, or
communicative processes compatible with program emphasis on social and
cultural context, research in the urban environment, and interest in new
perspectives on developmental processes. A brochure describing the program
can be had by contacting Judith Kubran, Administrative Assistant,
Developmental Psychology, Graduate Center/CUNY at 33 West 42nd Street, New
York, NY 10036 or 212-642-2502.

Rank will depend on qualifications. A distinguished candidate of
substantial merit, accomplishment, and international reputation in the
field may be nominated as a Distinguished Professor. Review of
applications will begin 9/15/98. Send letter of application, curriculum
vitae, details of research and teaching interests, and two representative
publications to Developmental Psychology, Professor Katherine Nelson (also
send names of three references), CUNY Graduate School and University
Center, 33 West 42 Street, New York, NY 10036.