Re: Interaction/Artefacts/People (was: people/objects etc.)

Molly Freeman (mollyfreeman who-is-at telis.org)
Thu, 28 May 1998 09:43:42 -0700

Alfred,

Thank you for your thoughtful remarks on interaction, artifacts and interaction.
You do justice to the inseparability of mind, self and society, a concept with
which we are all still coadapting.

Molly Freeman