Re: north county times (monday, 10/27/97)

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 17:29:09 +0100

At 09.25 -0500 97-10-28, Judy Diamondstone wrote:
>whence comes this stuff? I'm curious. how did it find us?

Interesting question, Judy.

Seems the person who sent the starter of the thread won't be able to answer
it, though. Lou Coons is not on the receiver list as far as I know. At
least I have not seen any selfdescription. The address is weber.ucsd,
however.

Hmmm....

Eva