Re: Trans

Naoki Ueno (nueno who-is-at nier.go.jp)
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 23:27:08 +0900

Eva,

I think the following kind of mail will amplify each misunderstanding.
According to my understanding, e-mail discussion should be
frank as possible as one can and one should not use the expression
like "On reading this Cynic might have retorted:"

That is the moral and the rules on the e-mail discussion.
Is it wrong?

Naoki Ueno
National Institute for Educational Research, Tokyo