Re: weather/climate::individual/social

Gordon Wells (gwells who-is-at oise.on.ca)
Sat, 20 Apr 1996 20:01:36 -0400 (EDT)

Judy,

Yes, that was something like the research plan I had in mind but,
unfortunately, I don't think I have either the energy or the
organizational skills to carry it out. Maggie Lampert's research in her
grade 5 math classroom comes quite close to doing this _within_ the
classroom, I understand, and the database she and her colleagues created
is currently being used for presrvice and inservice teacher education.

Gordon Wells, gwells who-is-at oise.on.ca
OISE, Toronto.