Russian Student Society

Mike Cole (mcole who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu)
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:26:34 -0800 (PST)

Those interested in making contact with the Russian Student Society
from their Psych department should send a message to anna who-is-at stud.ps.msu.su.
Here is a repeat of her useful note.
mike
>From stud!stud.ps.msu.su!anna who-is-at gamma.srcc.msu.su Mon Apr 1 14:35:53 1996
To: mcole who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 01:53:19 +0400 (MSD)
>From: "Student Psychological Society MSU" <anna who-is-at stud.ps.msu.su>
Subject: Russian students seeks colleagues.

Dear Michael Cole!
The Scientific Student Society of the Psychological Department Moscow
State University asks for some help. May be you`d give us any information
about psycological programes for students, the similar student organizations
or something, that can help us find scientific contacts with colleagues.
We are ready for co-operation.
We would be very pleased with your help.
Respectfully yours, Anna Latysheva.