anticartesianism

Mike Cole (mcole who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu)
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:31:03 -0800 (PST)

Around LCHC we have been listening to neat lectures by Kathy Brown
about her thesis and asking the question: So, there are lots of
anti-cartesians-- what the principle "pro" alternatives compatible
with the tenets of cultural-historical activity theory.

The followin note addresses this issue.
mike
----