[Xmca-l] Re: needed: instructor for Winter 2014 course

Hi there,

thank for this.  I have forwarded it to a friend in Ft. Wayne Indiana who has her PhD in Education and extensive experience in what you describe below as she has worked with indigenous populations in Guatemala, El Salvador and Mexico, to name a few in the area of language, dialect and dying languages.

Best,
Antonella Cortese