[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- From: Elizabeth Hadley Nickrenz <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 17:35:01 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Cc: Bruce Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <CAHCnM0CVQpK5qJZ=_h9XYsGTfz5r+OCkiTUCMdYy69q+s2Demail@example.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAHCnM0CVQpK5qJZ=_h9XYsGTfz5r+OCkiTUCMdYy69q+s2Dfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AQHOwHviK19GeEN0ZkOZ19N/KJMVFJnmYAOg
- Thread-topic: [Xmca-l] Messages on XMCA
Right now I am busiest with the start of my Introduction to Human Development course, looking back on rough spots from last year and trying to figure out how to fine-tune and improve them. Which reminds me, I had a question I wanted to ask you all. Does anyone have any examples of "mediation through artifacts" and/or "practical activity" that they have found particularly helpful in illustrating these concepts for undergraduates?
Elizabeth Fein, Ph.D.
Department of Comparative Human Development
University of Chicago
From: email@example.com [firstname.lastname@example.org] on behalf of mike cole [email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 4:01 PM
To: firstname.lastname@example.org; eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity
Cc: Bruce Jones
Subject: [Xmca-l] Messages on XMCA
Bruce is asking about absence of email on xmca. I have sent a couple of
message, but of course do not
see them except later on the accumulated list.
What's new? There sure are a lot of you out there. Hit reply and say
something about what you
are working on or wondering about.
For example, I have been fussing over vocabulary confusions in a course
that I visit in Colorado taught by
Kris G. Learning, development, practice, zoped, social situation of
development, context...... how are they related in Vygotky's theor?? Simple
questions like that.