[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- From: Haydi Zulfei <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 08:51:56 +0100
- In-reply-to: <4C209369-BC66-4726-96CE-7B8EED71B202@gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAHCnM0CVQpK5qJZ=_h9XYsGTfz5r+OCkiTUCMdYy69q+s2Dfirstname.lastname@example.org> <4C209369-BC66-4726-96CE-7B8EED71B202@gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Haydi Zulfei <email@example.com>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: <email@example.com>
Hi Bruce -
Aside from dealing with the main threads , I've been receiving posts in doublets and triplets . This is the one case for triplet sample , Greg Thompson's , Mike's , and others , too , but not all , of course .
From: Jenna McWilliams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>; "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
Cc: Bruce Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>; "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>; "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, 4 October 2013, 0:41:23
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
I'm getting ready to defend my dissertation proposal, which uses a CHAT framework to operationalize an approach to genderfluency and transmedia fluency that I'm calling trans*literacies. If all goes according to plan, I'll soon be getting all up in CHAT's grill, clutching some transgender theory in one fist and some empirical research in the other!
Sent from my iPhone
> On Oct 3, 2013, at 5:01 PM, mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Bruce is asking about absence of email on xmca. I have sent a couple of
> message, but of course do not
> see them except later on the accumulated list.
> What's new? There sure are a lot of you out there. Hit reply and say
> something about what you
> are working on or wondering about.
> For example, I have been fussing over vocabulary confusions in a course
> that I visit in Colorado taught by
> Kris G. Learning, development, practice, zoped, social situation of
> development, context...... how are they related in Vygotky's theor?? Simple
> questions like that.
> And you??