[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA

I'll send details on the General Semantics MOOC (titled something like:
General Semantics: Language and Thought) once it has been set up. It is
planned to start in mid-January in case anyone is interested. Lead teachers
are Mary Lahman and Steve Stockdale. I'll be doing a little ditty about
Benjamin Whorf.
And it is, of course, free.

And Jenna, I too would love to hear more on how you are using CHAT in your
diss. Sounds fascinating!
Best,
greg