[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- From: mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 14:20:44 -0700
- In-reply-to: <CAHH++PkRYn3-Xm7KN_MFh2vHo3d1HUBd6or3Remail@example.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAHCnM0CVQpK5qJZ=_h9XYsGTfz5r+OCkiTUCMdYy69q+s2Dfirstname.lastname@example.org> <CAHH++PkRYn3-Xm7KN_MFh2vHo3d1HUBd6or3Remail@example.com>
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I believe that all work, but email@example.com is most up to date. I will cc
BJ who raised the concern.
Looking forward to hearing more, Jenna! What's this I hear about a General
Semantics MOOC, Greg?
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Greg Thompson <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
> Which email address did you want us to send to?
> There are 3 in your email:
> On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 3:01 PM, mike cole <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Bruce is asking about absence of email on xmca. I have sent a couple of
> > message, but of course do not
> > see them except later on the accumulated list.
> > What's new? There sure are a lot of you out there. Hit reply and say
> > something about what you
> > are working on or wondering about.
> > For example, I have been fussing over vocabulary confusions in a course
> > that I visit in Colorado taught by
> > Kris G. Learning, development, practice, zoped, social situation of
> > development, context...... how are they related in Vygotky's theor??
> > questions like that.
> > And you??
> > mike
> Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
> Visiting Assistant Professor
> Department of Anthropology
> 883 Spencer W. Kimball Tower
> Brigham Young University
> Provo, UT 84602