[xmca] Psychology of Art

Dear colleagues,

Would some of us be interested in organizing and presenting a symposium on
the Psychology of Art, for ICAP (International Conference on Applied
Psychology), 2014, in Paris ? Please check: http://www.icap2014.com/ Art is
not officially part of ICAP sections, but since Vygotski, we know it is a
very important field to investigate for psychology...

Deadline for symposia is closing July, 15th. I was considering submitting
an individual paper (deadline is December, 1st in that case), but then
thought maybe some others would be interested in organizing together
something larger.

In case, please let me know !
Best,
LK