Re: [xmca] Just old Russians? Haydi and the Perfidy of Nations

What a beautiful moment in that youtube movie, Mike! Beautiful. I remember 1983. There wasn't much of that going on as I recall! Re the set of 16 videos from the UCSD Comms Dept., is there any chance that copies could be uploaed to the CHAT group on vimeo.com ? Separately, amazing how Bob Dylan's words don't need the music. When you read the words silently to yourself, the music just comes!

Andy

mike cole wrote: ...
Meantime, at the attached link, if you have access to it, is a form of
international collaboration across conflicting
nations some 30 years ago. At the very least it might prove interesting to
test out the shakey state of my
Russian and my unbelievable youth!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiF4SwTmVBw