Re: [xmca] Engestrom's Finnish Proposal

The paper Eric posted and which makes Helena want to laugh is a draft for a grant proposal from about 10 years back in time. The project was funded by the Academy of Finland and completed in 2006. Its results are summarized in a paper published in the MCA in 2007:

 Engeström, Y. (2007). Enriching the theory of expansive learning: Lessons from journeys toward coconfiguration. Mind, Culture, and Activity, 14(1-2), 23-39.

Yrjö Engeström