[xmca] Re: Litost

Hi Nektarios

Remember that the context for that posting was a discussion of a chat
approach to cognition and emotion. I offered this as a possible good
example of the cultural historical nature of adult emotions in one of its
cultural manifestations.

That there may be transcendent aspects to the example might be true, but I
was being less ambitious in my query. Unfortunately , it seems that people
have been too busy to read it, or thought it not worth considering in the
context of the discussion of Manfred's article.

So great to have a little feedback!
Mike