[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xmca] FW: Dialogic Pedagogy Journal has been born!
- To: "LLE-L@listserv.uga.edu" <LLE-L@listserv.uga.edu>, "LEGO-L@listserv.uga.edu" <LEGO-L@listserv.uga.edu>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>, " (NCRLL@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU)" <NCRLL@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: [xmca] FW: Dialogic Pedagogy Journal has been born!
- From: Peter Smagorinsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:21:04 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Importance: high
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Ac3Rk6qIlngPKcDISX69dO8jUvYPrQj0cIGA
- Thread-topic: Dialogic Pedagogy Journal has been born!
THIS IS A FORWARDED MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE SENDER. READ THE MESSAGE CAREFULLY FOR INFORMATION ON THE ORIGINAL SENDER
From: Eugene Matusov [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:21 PM
To: Eugene Matusov
Subject: Dialogic Pedagogy Journal has been born!
Dear Dialogic Pedagogy colleague-
We happy to inform that after 9 months of pregnancy (and hard work!) the Dialogic Pedagogy: An International Online Journal has been born! Please see its link at http://dpj.pitt.edu
Our Open Access journal has four sites:
1) DPJ Published Content site open to everybody for published papers and comments on them and public announcements (e.g., about upcoming conferences relevant to DP);
2) DPJ Community Space site open only to Dialogic Pedagogy Journal (DPJ) community members for discussion of submitted papers and many more;
3) DPJ Public Space WordPress open to everybody for information on Dialogic Pedagogy (wiki, recommended literature, and so on);
4) DPJ Community Space WordPress open only to DPJ community members for diverse forums (e.g., providing feedback on work in progress, discussion recorded innovative pedagogical practices, discussion of the issues on Dialogic Pedagogy, and so on) -- still work in progress (please be patient with us).
Please read our first Editorial: http://dpj.pitt.edu/ojs/index.php/dpj1/article/view/14/9.
To become a DPJ member, you need to register on the DPJ site. Becoming a DPJ member allow you to submit papers and participate in discussion of published and submitted papers and so on.
Call for papers and participation:
We invite you to submit your wonderful papers to DPJ<http://dpj.pitt.edu/ojs/index.php/dpj1/information/authors>. We also want to invite you for a discussion of the submitted papers (we already have some!).
We use collaborative Dialogic Pedagogy philosophy to guide us about the review process of submitted manuscripts. It is different from many academic journals - please read DPJ Review Policy<http://dpj.pitt.edu/ojs/index.php/dpj1/about/editorialPolicies#peerReviewProcess>.
Call for becoming reviewers<http://dpj.pitt.edu/ojs/index.php/dpj1/login?source=%2Fojs%2Findex.php%2Fdpj1%2Fuser%2Fprofile>
Call for becoming a member of the DPJ Editorial Board<mailto:email@example.com>
To discuss the first manuscript submitted to the DPJ, please, go to (DPJ Community Space, Current): Rereading Comprehension Pedagogies: Toward a Dialogic Teaching Ethic that Honors Student Sensemaking<http://dpj.pitt.edu/ojs/index.php/dpj2/article/view/13> (registration and login is required to access this article and to discuss it online).
Thanks A LOT for all who helped in starting the journal!
Let us know if you have questions. Please pass this info to your colleagues who may be interested in Dialogic Pedagogy.
See you on the DPJ sites,
Eugene Matusov, DPJ Editor-in-Chief, University of Delaware, USA
Ana Marjanovic-Shane, DPJ Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Chestnut Hill College, USA
Yifat Ben-David Kolikant, DPJ Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Hebrew University, Israel
Eugene Matusov, PhD
Professor of Education
School of Education
16 W Main st
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716, USA
xmca mailing list