Re: [xmca] Potemkin po russki?

Thanks Natalia! This is what I needed. The trick is to type in
Cyrillic which I am very bad at.

For those who want to get some sense of what meaning can be
made from the sequences of images themselves, here is the way to go. There
are several re-makes/improvements around, but do not get near capturing
what it means to be illiterate and have no sound.
mike