Re: [xmca] Re: microgenesis?

Apologies for the intrusion, but I had a quick point of clarification, for
the uninitiated, what is meant by "lytic"?
(all I could come up with pertained to "lysis" or the breaking down of
cells - which would seem to suggest a different sense of "development" - a
breaking down so that things can be reintegrated. Is that the idea?).
-greg

Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
883 Spencer W. Kimball Tower
Department of Anthropology